· Support the warehouse and logistics operations with the day to day management
· Oversee and manage the customer order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, and shipping in accordance with the organization’s customer service standards.
· Act as a first-class service, both internally, to all areas of the business, and externally to customers and suppliers.
· Work with the cross functional groups for continuous improvement identification and progress.
· Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and work instructions, including periodic reviews and updates.
· Ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfactions and minimize cost.
· Manage and oversee the order fulfillment team members to ensure uniform processes are in place throughout the team.
· Initiate and prepare all order fulfilment status reports and serve as the lead for operational reviews.
*Note: Other duties related to the responsibilities and output of the position but not included in this document may be assigned by the immediate superior.
· Graduate of bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, industrial engineering, business, or any related field.
· Minimum of 5 years in supply chain management specifically in order fulfillment management; preferably in logistics industry.
· Knowledgeable of customer service standards and principles.
· Knowledgeable of end to end order fulfillment function, principles, and processes for providing excellent customer service.
· Knowledgeable of standards and principles for supply chain management, retail operations, concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Must have advance knowledge in all Microsoft Office Applications and not limited to new software applications.
· Understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends and demonstrative design skills.
· Identify and understand trends in the e-commerce industry.
· Gather data on the sales & financial performance of the competitors & assess their future strategies.
· Look in what e-commerce customers patronize & why they choose a particular courier service.
· Updated on industry trends & market share.
· Able to do competitive research.
· Experience in Data Analytics & Reporting, Data Gathering, analysis, & reporting.
· Focus in direct competitors service updates and developments.
· Will handle competitors market research.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
· At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.