· Manages the Director's priority appointment as necessary.
· Processes Director's correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director or on behalf of the Director with coordination with other staff as deemed appropriate.
· Maintains Director's office systems, including data management and filing, as needed.
· Maintains records of Director's contacts.
· Assists the Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director's responsibility – doing follow-up actions, and monitoring responses.
· Produces documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director briefing of deliverables.
· Organizes meetings, prepare agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers; and ensure the Director is well prepared for meetings and conferences.
· Manages Director's travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
· Assists the Director in business meetings, business travels, and regional inspections.
· Any other duties that may reasonably be required by the Director.
· Graduate of Communication Arts, Mass Communication, or Business related courses.
· Can speak and write Mandarin; Fluent in English.
· Can be accessible through phone even after office hours.
· Flexible and can adapt to myriad of tasks involving Brand promotions, as well company culture.
· Preferably can drive and has own vehicle
· Can facilitate communications with HQ Branding and Regional Branding in the absence of the Director.
· Manages media inquiries and interview requests.
· Develops media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
· Handles various crisis situations effectively and professionally, in all forms of media.
· Coordinates all public relations activities.
· Directs Social Media team to engage audiences across traditional and popular media.
· Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
· Create contents for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations.
· Monitors, analyses, and communicates PR outcomes on a quarterly basis.
· Evaluates opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis.
· Builds connections with thought leaders for industry awareness.
· Maintains keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communications strategy technique.